Monday, June 18, 2007

Kitchenart Begins





The guys fronted up around 8am on Wednesday morning and didn't leave until after 7pm that night. They worked so hard. It took over three hours just to get the kicks level in order for them to be able to put the cupboards on top. The pantry was built in my new dining area, as it's too big to be able to fit through the front door. Terry came back on Thursday and finished the kitchen. He fitted the rangehood too. At one stage on Wednesday afternoon, we had the plumber, the gas fitter and the kitchen guys all doing their thing.......

We had take away on the Tuesday and Wednesday night. Not bad considering we thought we would be without a kitchen for a few weeks at least! I will upload some photos of the guys putting the kitchen in. I will upload the 'after' shots in a couple of weeks when all the painting and tiling is done.

My little 'kitchen bubble' was burst on Friday when Mickey shot himself in the foot with the nail gun...........so forgive me if this post isn't as 'bubbly' as one would expect. I was on such a high still on Friday and then whammo.............. If you want details, I have more on my other blog.

1 comment:

AL. said...

WOW! Jenny it looks really huge already in these photo's, I can't imagine how it will look now the cupboards are all fitted!


:) AL.